Job Title: Engineering Project Manager in the AD/Environmental Sector
Salary: According to experience
QUBE Renewables Ltd specialise in innovative small scale anaerobic digestion. We design, manufacture and build robust small scale anaerobic digestion systems suitable for processing organic waste streams into biogas for energy. QUBE is based in the Southwest (near Taunton) and manufactures locally. Our main market sectors are the food and drink industry, agriculture and humanitarian both in the UK and overseas. Working closely with our sister company Aardvark EM Ltd, a technical environmental consultancy, QUBE has a small, professional team, who love what they do and care about the quality of the projects they are involved in. We are constantly innovating and designing, as well as winning new projects and managing new installations.
We are currently looking for a hands on person to join our team. You will need to have, or be able to quickly grasp, a sound understanding of the AD process and the drivers involved in creating financially viable, small scale projects, both in the UK and overseas. You will need to be able to quickly build up good relationships in person and over the phone and have a strong practical understanding of mechanical engineering. It would be advantageous to have a good working knowledge of excel and AUTOCAD although not essential if willing to learn. The successful candidate will be working on delivering projects to a wide range of clients both in the UK and overseas which will involve project management, working with installation teams and liaising with the client. The successful candidate will need to be able to work closely with our manufacturing team in the Southwest and liaise with clients and the sales team during the install process.
You will be a natural communicator, able to organise yourself and be prepared to learn and adapt to change.
You will need to be able to:
· Organise yourself and work as part of a varying team
· Problem solve/think on your feet- think laterally
· Learn quickly and adapt to new situations
· Have attention to detail and a pride in delivering high quality work
· Communicate easily, clearly and professionally
· Work overseas for short periods of time
· Work well without close supervision using own initiative and taking appropriate decisions
· Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject – an engineering and/or environmental background would be advantageous.
· Hands on engineering/mechanical experience
· Strong excel skills
· Prior experience of AUTOCAD (and/or ability to learn and use Google Sketch Up would also be an advantage)
· Prior experience of supporting project management and delivery
· Able to travel and work in the UK and have experience of travelling and working overseas
· Full UK driving licence
· Prior experience or interest in the AD sector
· The post holder will be required to be based from our offices near Taunton and have the ability to travel overseas
• Salary depending on current experience.
• Up to 5% matched contribution towards a pension
· Optional health care package
• 20 days holiday in addition to public holidays
Please contact us with summary CV and email to email@example.com by Monday 3rd September.